Santorini, Greece.

I have always dreamed of traveling to Greece. Greece is a country full of mitology and that make it very interesting. Greece is full of history and beautiful palaces that will make anyone to travel the past. The blue and white arquitecture of the island makes my eyes to dance.  If you ask me the reasons to go i would answer: THERE IS A MILLION REASONS TO GO GREECE, but the most important reason is called: SANTORINI. Just go and watch the images and then you will understand what i am talking about.  To live in Santorini must be like living between  clouds, i'd love to. Just watching Santorini's pictures i get myself full of feelings. Santorini gives me peace and makes me feel free. It is the perfect place to set free from reality. Another important fact that i love is that Greece is the paradise of the party, there is no reason to be bored if you stay there: JUST GO MYKONOS!









Comentarios

  1. Girl, WE HAVE TO GO THERE! we deserve a vacations after this semester<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i didn't know about santorini but now looking yours pictures i would like to go there

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Girl, just go and look for pictures! you will fall in love with the place !!

      Borrar
  3. OMGGG I love Santorinii We have to travel to Greece <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Interesting place, it looks like a greek party paradise

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Its so crazy, in two blogs I see the TRAVEL TO GRECIA Its so beatiful. I see your emotion for this country.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I agree with you, i would like to visit Greece, I've seen how beautiful is it on internet, and is very interesting its history

    ResponderBorrar
  7. i would love to go, the pictures on internet are amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. We have to go to Santorini !! With the images I fell in love whit this place

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer vacations- 2015

Biochemestry