Me like a scientist explorer

I would love to work with nature, maybe creating things from it or helping our planet with my biochemistry knowledges. I imagine myself traveling to fields to know new active principles or to the Antarctic to know and to solve greenhouse effect (i know, sounds like a fantasy). I am defenetly a outdoor lover. I would love to travel the world researching and contempling nature and its solutions to all ill. 

If i get my dreamed work money wouldn´t be a topic because i only want to get money to travel but to travel would be part of my job so it doesn´t matter how much it was. 

I honestly am just dreaming about my future job but i don't really know if it is posible or how it would be posible. So i have no idea what major i'd study. I guess it should be something related to environment like ecology. 

I imagine myself traveling a lot by boat. In fact, when i was younger wanted to be a marine biologist. I love the ocean. It is my favorite place in the planet. I think i could complement ecologist with marine biology, am i dreaming too much? well, i wouldn´t be a human if i wouldn´t fantasy and crazy dreams.



Comentarios

  1. when i was a kid i also wanted to be a marine biologist

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, if the university offers you a job in another country, what country would like to go?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You have to chase your dreams or you would never know if they are possible or not:)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I so glad for your objectives of life.
    And me i want locked in the laboratory

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Summer vacations- 2015

Biochemestry

Santorini, Greece.